Tuesday 15 May 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers Day is about more than just being a mother. It's about being with and enjoying your family. I had the most delightful, enjoyable day.

It wasn't that a delicious breakfast was cooked for me.
It wasn't the gorgeous gifts chosen so lovingly from the Mothers Day Stall at school.
It wasn't the fabulous book about simple living obviously chosen with much thought by my husband.
It wasn't the board games we played.
It wasn't wandering around the markets in the sublime Autumn sunshine.
It wasn't the scrumptious Indian food and Moet and Chandon champagne for dinner.

It was that I experienced all these moments with my family. All of us.  Together. Enjoying each others company. Laughing, interacting, playing and loving.

THAT is what Mothers Day is all about. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment